|Whited Truck Center|
The ideal candidate will have formal technical training and at least 1 years of Heavy Duty Truck maintenance experience.
- Communicates with and provides Shop Foreman with accurate and detailed repair information for inclusion on the Repair Order.
- Reads written fault description on Repair Order and determines the most efficient repair procedure.
- Performs road test on customer vehicles to assist in problem isolation or to verify repair procedure.
- Uses diagnostic equipment to detect and isolate faults in medium and heavy duty vehicles and interprets test results.
- Writes up clear, accurate, and detailed repair description of each operation on the corresponding Repair Order, to include a description of the cause of failure and the correction and/or repair procedure used
- Interacts with customers in a professional and positive manner.
- Assists other technicians with repair procedures as needed.
- Performs corrective and preventative maintenance on medium and heavy duty vehicles.
- Troubleshoots various systems, to include electrical, drive train, HVAC, brake, engine, and suspension, identifies needed repairs and performs corrective action.
- Writes up on the repair order an accurate, clear, and detailed description of the cause of failure and the repair procedure(s) used.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- Ability to read and comprehend English instructions and information
- High school diploma or the equivalent
- Valid in-state driver's license with acceptable driving record
- Ability to use Windows based computer systems, Microsoft Office excel/word, and read vendor catalogs
- Excellent organization and communication skills
BACK TO JOB LISTINGS :: APPLY
WhitedTruck.com, All Rights Reserved