|Whited Truck Center|
OUTSIDE PARTS SALES REPRESENTATIVE
The primary function of the Outside Parts Sales Representative is to develop and grow parts sales from new and established customers within an assigned territory. This position is Salary plus commission.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drives aftermarket sales to customers located within an assigned territory. Manages volume, margin, and relationship goals based on specific.
- Completes all necessary paperwork for submission of parts orders, purchases, parts returns, and core returns. Assist Parts Manager or counter sales person with necessary documentation for special orders. Maintains Peterbilt consignment inventories at customer locations assigned to Outside Salesman.
- Assists customer with any problems which may arise in connection with the sale of the parts, including returns and warranties.
- Maintains courteous and continuing relations with customer base and working knowledge of customers' base industries and equipment needs.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- 3-5 years sales experience in business to business, equipment, parts or truck related sales very helpful.
- Ability to read and comprehend English instructions and information
- High school diploma or the equivalent
- Valid in-state driver's license with acceptable driving record
- Ability to use Windows based computer systems, Microsoft Office excel/word, and read vendor catalogs
- Excellent organization and communication skills
BACK TO JOB LISTINGS :: APPLY
WhitedTruck.com, All Rights Reserved