|Whited Truck Center|
TRUCK PARTS MANAGER
The Parts Manager is responsible for managing a profitable and efficient parts department through the use of purchasing procedures, inventory control, staff utilization, security, pricing, and merchandizing.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Staff the department to include hiring, training, motivating, and monitoring performance of department staff.
- Maintain an organized and orderly work space and parts storage area.
- Manage parts inventory:
- Determine appropriate inventory levels while ensuring periodic parts turnover.
- Work with the Service Department to ensure parts are available when needed.
- Work with the Manufacturer to maximize efficiency of parts (purchases and returns).
- Adjust stock to avoid accumulation of unused, old or obsolete parts.
- Prepare monthly reconciliations and annual physical inventories.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Participate in Managerís meetings.
- Review monthly financial statements to ensure internal goals are consistently met.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- 3-5 years sales experience in business to business, equipment, parts or truck related sales very helpful.
- Ability to read and comprehend English instructions and information
- Valid in-state driver's license
- Ability to use Windows based computer systems, Microsoft Office excel/word, and read vendor catalogs
- Excellent organization and communication skills
BACK TO JOB LISTINGS :: APPLY
WhitedTruck.com, All Rights Reserved