|Whited Truck Center|
The ideal candidate will have formal technical training and at least 1 years of Mechanic experience.
Job requirements: As an Automotive Technician, you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as an Automotive Technician:
- Technicians perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with Ford and/or dealership standards
- Technicians diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, manual transmission, automatic transmission, etc. to specification
- Technicians complete Vehicle Inspection Report to identify additional automotive repairs and recommended maintenance
- Technicians explain the vehicle diagnosis and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- Inspect and test new vehicles and record findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
FORD CERTIFICATION PREFERRED
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- Experience as an automotive technician
- Attention to detail
- Ability to read and comprehend English instructions and information
- High school diploma or the equivalent
- Valid in-state driver's license with acceptable driving record
- Ability to use Windows based computer systems.
- Adequate tools to perform job duties
- True team player with a "CAN DO" attitude
BACK TO JOB LISTINGS :: APPLY
WhitedTruck.com, All Rights Reserved