|Whited Truck Center|
HEAVY TRUCK SALES REPRESENTATIVE
The primary function of the Heavy Truck Sales Representative is to develop and grow truck sales from new and established customers within an assigned territory. This position is Draw plus commission.
This job also includes company demo vehicle.
The earnings potential is UNLIMITED!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Calls on prospective customers within assigned territory.
- Identifies prospective customers, develops and applies strategy necessary to obtain orders.
- Maintains contact with customers in relation to their requirements.
- Makes company services available to customers within the Parts & Service Departments.
- Refers complaints and leads to proper department managers within the Company.
- Reports on competitive activity.
- Keeps informed on new products and other general information of interest to customers that will create sales.
- Keeps records and makes reports on all phases of activity.
- Coordinates efforts with outside parts and service sales personnel to achieve full market penetration.
- Keeps all departments informed on customer needs.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- 3-5 years sales experience in business to business, equipment, parts or truck related sales very helpful.
- Ability to read and comprehend English instructions and information
- High school diploma or the equivalent
- Valid in-state driver's license with acceptable driving record, CDL a plus
- Ability to use Windows based computer systems, Microsoft Office excel/word, etc…..
- Excellent organization and communication skills
BACK TO JOB LISTINGS :: APPLY
WhitedTruck.com, All Rights Reserved